If You Are Looking for an Experienced
Garage Door Installation and Repair Company in Orange County…
And You Value Craftsmanship, Award Winning
Customer Service and a Fair Price
You’re in the Right Place.
My name is Morgan Mead and I own Avaunt Garage Doors Inc. I want to assure you that doing business with my company will be a very positive experience.
I started my company to deliver outstanding personal service and exceptional quality rather than trying to become the biggest garage door installation company in Orange County.
Avaunt Garage Doors Inc. installs new garage doors, plus we repair garage door springs and repair garage doors in Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and the surrounding communities in Orange County.
Avaunt Garage Doors Inc. has been awarded the prestigious 2011 Angie’s List Super Service Award, an honor bestowed annually on approximately 5 percent of all the businesses rated on the nation’s leading provider of consumer reviews on local service companies.
Here are just some of the reasons why our customers enthusiastically recommend us to their friends, family and business associates:
- I personally evaluate each job and we have successfully completed over 1,500 garage door installations and more than 1,500 garage door repairs. When you hire my company you can be assured that I will use all of my experience to evaluate and measure your project. Some of my competitors may claim to do more installations but they use multiple crews and you may end up with their “B” or “C” crew.
- We help you by making specific recommendations to achieve the look and lasting durability you want. Many garage door contractors will hand you a bunch of catalogs and let you pick out your garage door even if it is not the right one for your home. This means that you can end up spending more than you need to or installing a door that really won’t perform as expected. Our recommendations will include brand, model and finish.
- We help you understand the differences between custom, semi-custom, steel carriage house and standard garage doors. You won’t be left scratching your head. We will help you choose the best door for your home and your budget.
- We only use employees. We want you to know that you will have a knowledgeable, well trained, quality garage door installation crew that knows what they’re doing.
Unfortunately, many of my competitors use day laborers or sub-contractors to make more money at the customer’s expense. I sure wouldn’t want those folks in my house and I wouldn’t think you would either.
- You can reach me 10 hours a day 6 days a week on my mobile phone. Your call will be answered or returned by me and I will be able to give you answers. You won’t be shuffled around or told that someone will have to get back to you.
- We use new parts on our installations and repairs. This may shock you, but some garage door companies will install used parts and you will never know. If this happens, you will end up with more costly and more frequent repairs. This is one of the ways less than scrupulous companies can offer what appears to be a more attractive price.
- Firm fixed price guarantee for the installation or repair work specified. I don’t like surprises and I am sure you don’t either. Once I have evaluated your project, I will quote a price that is guaranteed for the work I specify. No sticker shock or “surprises” at the end of the job.
- Ironclad 2 YEAR warranty on ALL MATERIALS and LABOR on garage door installations. That’s twice as long as most other companies. We use the manufacturer’s installation guidelines so your materials are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. I want every customer to be a customer for life so if it isn’t right, we fix it.
- And that is just the beginning of my story.
My goal is to eliminate the problems homeowners in Orange County often experience when trying to find, hire, evaluate and work with a garage door installation and repair company.
I understand that installing a new garage door or repairing one can be stressful.
It will be even worse if you don’t get the quality you expected because every day you use the garage door you will be reminded of your decision.
I invite you to explore my website so you can learn:
If your goal is to get the best combination of cost and value, our step-by-step installation process practically eliminates the most common reasons garage door installations end up with problems soon after they are completed.
I appreciate this opportunity to earn your business. I realize what it takes to get your business, what it takes to give you the results you demand and what needs to be done to eliminate many of the headaches and frustrations people have with garage door installations.
If you have already seen a style or design that you like, send me an email with an image or link and I will come prepared to our first meeting with a quote for that door and comparable doors I would recommend.
I welcome the opportunity to provide you with the Avaunt Advantage. Please call me at (949) 302-8181 to set up an appointment or simply to ask me about your garage doors.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.
Serving Orange County including:
Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Huntington Beach,
Coto de Caza, Tustin, Ladera Ranch, Villa Park, North Tustin,
Rancho Santa Margarita, Costa Mesa, Mission Viejo, Seal Beach,
Irvine, Yorba Linda, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano,
and the Surrounding Communities.